Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Two Weeks Old

Avery reached the two week milestone today. She is definitely filling out and changing every day. Her hair is still mostly blonde and her eyes are really dark blue. She is already trying to hold her head up and her legs are getting stronger. When I hold her in front of me she uses her legs to push off my stomach.

We're doing alright sleeping at night. We don't quite have a routine yet but aside from getting up to eat every 2-3 hours she usually sleeps a good part of the night. This week it is just Avery and me at home. Jared went back to work last Tuesday and then my mom stayed with me the rest of the week. It was so great having their help, but we're managing on our own this week. Of course, it is hard to get anything done so we've been watching a lot of movies and the Price is Right.

We've had quite a few visitors over the last week, many of whom brought us much appreciated dinners. I haven't had to cook at all since I've been home!


No comments: