Avery continues to get bigger although she's still wearing newborn clothes and diapers. She's much more alert and aware of people. She is even starting to smile and make a lot of cute noises. The first few weeks she wanted to be held all the time, but now she loves laying on the floor and "talking" to people. She's starting to like her swing a little more, although it's not her favorite. She also seems to like her little music player.
I think she's learned Jared's voice and likes it when he talks to her. She also prefers sleeping between Jared and me. Luckily she's getting better at sleeping on her own in a bassinet next to us.
2 comments:
These pictures are amazing!! She has changed so much... I need to get over to visit again soon.
She has such a beautiful smile - I just love these pictures.
Post a Comment