Avery had a bit of a rough start after she was born but is doing great now. She's eating well and all signs point to a healthy baby.
It seems the consensus is that Avery looks a lot like Jared in the face, but she seems to have many of my features like long legs, arms, toes and fingers. Obviously I'm completely biased but I think she is so adorable.
We were all glad to come home this afternoon. And other than some tornado sirens, all is going well. Enjoy these pics of Avery's first couple days. There will be many many more to come.
1 - Just born, getting her footprints
2 - Just had her first bath
3 - With Great Grandma Leila, see all the blonde hair
4 - Hanging out in the hospital
5 - With Aunt Sarah before we left the hospital on Thurs
6 - Just got home, so tiny in her carseat
7 - At home getting some sleep
1 comment:
She is absolutely adorable, Megan! Congratulations! Let me know when you are ready for some visitors and Evie and I will come meet her!
Post a Comment