Welcome to our blog. We have created this for our family and friends so you can hear and see the latest on Avery. Please post your comments to let us know you stopped by our site.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Uneventful Update
I had a checkup this afternoon. Well, long story short: no baby, no progress. It looks like the only tihng I have to look forward to this evening is watching Grey's Anatomy and a cookie dough blizzard.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey kids! Just wanted you to know that we've been checking on you from the cruise ship Carnival Pride in the Mexican Riviera. Today is your official due date. I remember how uncomfortable it is at the end of the pregnancy and how ready I was to deliver that baby. It won't be much longer now and you will have sweet little Avery Grace in your arms. Hang in there!
1 comment:
Hey kids! Just wanted you to know that we've been checking on you from the cruise ship Carnival Pride in the Mexican Riviera. Today is your official due date. I remember how uncomfortable it is at the end of the pregnancy and how ready I was to deliver that baby. It won't be much longer now and you will have sweet little Avery Grace in your arms. Hang in there!
Love,
Aunt Susie and Uncle Bryan
Post a Comment