Saturday, April 12, 2008

38 Weeks

As of today I'm officially 38 week pregnant. The baby is probably about 6 1/2 pounds and 19-20 inches long. She is still pretty active, but it just doesn't seem like she has much room to move around these days. 37 weeks is considered full term, so she could be born any time now and be ready for life in the outside world. Although I'm sometimes uncomfortable, I'm still feeling pretty good assuming I'm not on my feet all day - stairs are the worst!

At this week's check up both the baby and I still seemed healthy and there did not appear to be signs that she was coming any time soon. But who knows! I think it will be another couple weeks...but I also thought I was having a boy. Feel free to wager a guess on the date of birth. My guess is April 24.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think she will arrive on April 26, 7:37 am, 7 lbs 2 lz.

Abby Jaskolski said...

Hmmmm...I'm going to guess April 20th!