Avery has two wonderful godmothers, Aunt Erika and Aunt Sarah. Many of our family members came for the occasion. After the baptism at church we all had lunch at Grandma JoAnn's house. Here are some pictures including one of the beautiful cake made by Great-Grandma Leila.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Baptism
Last Sunday Avery was baptised at the same church where Jared and I got married. Actually I was baptised there too when I was a baby, and so was my mother - she was the first person baptised in that church. Avery wore a very fancy, new dress from Grandma JoAnn. Everything went very well. She was pretty good during the ceremony. There was minimal crying, probably because she didn't want to let go of her pacifier. She complained just a little when the water was poured over her head but I think it was because she wanted her pacifier back!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment