Avery had a fantastic first birthday and here are some pics to prove it. We had a party with family and friends at our house. The theme was jungle animals especially elephants which are her favorite (she told me, really). I made and decorated the elephant cake myself. Avery got tons of cool toys and some adorable new clothes for summer. Also the last two pictures were taken on her birthday at daycare. They had a birthday party for Avery - actually everyone calls her "Avery Grace" there because there is another Avery at daycare.
Avery's 12 month check up went great. Her new stats are 21 pounds, 11 ounces (65%), 30 inches tall (80%) and 18.25 inch head (80%). She is developing right on target. The doctor seemed impressed at Avery's vocabulary. I guessed she said about 10 words, although that was a month ago and she already has several new words. My favorite is "thank you" which she says every time you hand her something. I never get tired of it though because it is so cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment