1. Eating and Sharing: If you are eating then I should be eating. If I see you eating I will look at you with big adorable eyes and say "Mmmm!" That is your cue to share. If you fail to share I will grab the food myself.
2. Bathtime: This is how we do bathtime. After you start the water line my toys up on the side of the tub so I can throw them in the water. I like baths but no need to dilly dally. Let's get this show on the road. If I begin throwing my toys out of the tub that means bathtime is over. By the way if you remove my diaper for any period of time prior to the bath, do so at your own risk. No promises on my part.
3. Eating and High Chair: Simply put, high chair=food. Anytime I am in my hair chair there should be food on my tray. As you know I eat well and I eat fast. If the food is gone or I remove my bib and throw it on the floor, I am done eating and should be immediately removed from my high chair. However, when you remove the tray give me one second to pick up any scraps that fell on my lap.
4. When Daddy Gets Home: One of the most exciting parts of my day is when Daddy gets home from work. He needs to immediately focus on me when he gets home. However he should not pick me up or hug me. He should chase me!
5. Sleep Aids: Why do you keep giving me stuffed animals and special blankets? You know what I want. Pacifier #1 and Pacifier #2. That's TWO pacifiers. One for my mouth and one for me to hold in my hand. I will randomly switch them when I think it's necessary. Good luck trying to break me of this habit.
6. Protesting: If I remove my socks and throw them you have something that does not meet my approval such as putting me in my carseat or crib or taken away something I wanted to play with such as a dirty diaper. And while we're at it, why the socks anyway? So unnecessary!
7. Diaper Changes and the Good Stuff: Remember when you bragged how great I was for diaper and outfit changes. Those days are over. If you want me to lay still don't bother with the usual toys - give me something good, specifically something I normally can't have such as the baby lotion, diaper rash cream, a cell phone or the remote control.
6. Protesting: If I remove my socks and throw them you have something that does not meet my approval such as putting me in my carseat or crib or taken away something I wanted to play with such as a dirty diaper. And while we're at it, why the socks anyway? So unnecessary!
7. Diaper Changes and the Good Stuff: Remember when you bragged how great I was for diaper and outfit changes. Those days are over. If you want me to lay still don't bother with the usual toys - give me something good, specifically something I normally can't have such as the baby lotion, diaper rash cream, a cell phone or the remote control.
1 comment:
That is too cute, and I am very familiar with some of those rules at our house!! The first year pics are adorable and I can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment