Wednesday, October 1, 2008

5 Months Old


Avery is five months now. Her hand-eye coordination has improved tremendously. She snatches anything she can reach especially necklaces and hair. Cell phones are fun too!

We're now working on how to sit up. She's getting better but tends to fall forward most of the time. She has also figured out how to scoot around. I will lay her down one way and the next thing I know she's facing the other way!
Still no teeth. Lots of drool but no teeth!
We had a playdate with Max, my friend Heather's baby last Sunday. Silly us didn't get a picture before both babies fell asleep. Next time! Avery now loves getting a bottle and got a little jealous when Max got his bottle. She even tried to grab it when Heather put it down.
Today was Jared's and my third anniversary. Hard to believe exactly one year ago we had our first doctor appointment and heard Avery's heartbeat. I had a sonogram and Avery looked like a tiny little bean, about an inch long. She has certainly grown since then.



Avery does this a lot. We call it the "fish out of water pose." She kicks her legs and lets go with her hands which looks like she's swimming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big, I love her fish out of water! We can't wait to see you all again!