Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Three Months Old

Avery turned three months old today. Time is really flying! I measured her today and she has grown an inch in the last month. Her legs have filled out and are much stronger. She loves to push off things with her feet and legs. Also her hands are bigger and she is grasping things more and more.

I don't know what it is about the tv. She can't get enough of it! Even if she is faced the opposite way of the tv she cranks her neck all the way around just to look at it. She also stops crying when she spots the tv. It's like she's in a trance so I end up turning it off so it doesn't distract her.


Some of my family came to our house on Sunday for a BBQ. My Uncle Brian, Aunt Connie, and cousin Kristen were visiting from California and got to meet Avery. We had fun (except poor Jared who was out grilling in the fierce heat). Unfortunately I didn't get any pics with my camera, but here are a few from the last week.

No comments: