Welcome to our blog. We have created this for our family and friends so you can hear and see the latest on Avery. Please post your comments to let us know you stopped by our site.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Welcome to our Blog
Thanks for visiting our new blog! This is my first time doing a blog so bear with me as I figure this all out. You probably know that Jared and I are expecting our first baby in April, and I thought this would be a good way to keep everyone updated. Stay tuned!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Megan! I think your blog site is GREAT! I plan to visit often so I can keep up to date on all that's happening - especially these last few months. I'm really excited for you! You are going to be a wonderful mom!
1 comment:
Hey Megan! I think your blog site is GREAT! I plan to visit often so I can keep up to date on all that's happening - especially these last few months. I'm really excited for you! You are going to be a wonderful mom!
Love you bunches!
Post a Comment