I was tired of constantly setting Chloe's water and food dishes on the counter and out of Avery's reach so I left the water bowl on the floor all day on Sunday. I told Avery over and over that it was the puppy's water and to leave it alone. Well, I guess it finally sunk in because this is what Avery did. This is not staged - I promise!
Monday, August 10, 2009
The Puppy's Water
I managed to wrestle my dog Chloe away from my grandpa for a bit (we have a joint custody situation). It is nice having her home although she doesn't quite receive the pampered care at our house since she is second banana to Avery.
I was tired of constantly setting Chloe's water and food dishes on the counter and out of Avery's reach so I left the water bowl on the floor all day on Sunday. I told Avery over and over that it was the puppy's water and to leave it alone. Well, I guess it finally sunk in because this is what Avery did. This is not staged - I promise!

I was tired of constantly setting Chloe's water and food dishes on the counter and out of Avery's reach so I left the water bowl on the floor all day on Sunday. I told Avery over and over that it was the puppy's water and to leave it alone. Well, I guess it finally sunk in because this is what Avery did. This is not staged - I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH HOW CUTE!!!
Post a Comment