We are obviously way behind on our six month old post due to some computer problems. I have some adorable photos from Avery's six month photo shoot to tide everyone over for now. And I will try to get more of mine up very soon including pics of Halloween and eating.
Avery is doing so much more fun stuff these days. She started eating rice ceral in mid-October. It didn't go great at first and we almost gave up thinking she didn't like it, but once I figured out that she didn't like it so thick she became a great eater. At six months she started having veggies for dinner. She ate them all like a champ - green beans, squash, sweet peas, carrots and sweet potatoes. I'd guess squash was her favorite and peas her least fav. Now we just started fruits which she of course likes. So far she's had peaches and pears which she seems to eat faster than the veggies. Hmmm.
The other huge milestone is she has started to crawl. She hasn't mastered it yet but she can move forward if she really wants to. For example, a toy is not worth crawling to but the remote control is.
Avery has already had her first experience as an election day volunteer. She and I were "Pony Express Drivers" who took voting results from a polling place back to the Election Office.
I can't forget to mention her latest stats. At her six month check up she was 17 pounds (75%), 27 inches (90%) and 17 inch head (75%). She had another good check up and her doctor is pleased with her growth and development.









2 comments:
I can't believe she's eaten all of that already!! She's come so far. I love the pictures!!
She is getting so big and doing so much, can't wait to see her!!!
Post a Comment