I had a doctor appointment last week and everything seems to be going well. I passed my glucose screening and my belly is measuring right where it should be. The baby's heartbeat was 145-150 which is good. She is very active these days, constantly moving and kicking. My doctor was glad to hear that.
Thanks to Jared, we've made a little progress in the nursery. We're planning to paint soon so we'd better get moving faster! The bedding and wall border arrived (see picture below). The nursery set, called "Chloe", is pink with some brown and bluish green and with flowers. And no, I didn't choose it because my dog's name is Chloe. I can't wait to see what the completed nursery looks like.
Finally, if the Girl Scouts experienced increased sales in Thin Mint cookies this year, I'll admit I am partially responsible. I can't get enough of those things!
1 comment:
The crib bedding is adorable, Megan! Evie is so excited for Avery to get here so that she can have a little girl friend. Right now all of her friends are boys! :)
Post a Comment