The question I get most often from people is how I'm feeling. Honestly, I feel really great and have had an easy pregnancy so far. Somehow I lucked out and skipped the morning sickness phase. I was suprised at how hungry and tired I got, even at the beginning of my pregnancy, but I decided one should not complain about getting to eat and sleep a little extra. I have had some back problems for the last few years and have been having back pain lately, but I'm seeing a chiropractor and trying to keep that under control. So far at all my doctor appointments both the baby and I appear to be healthy. I hope the good health continues!
Baby is very active these days. She is constantly kicking and moving around. I notice it the most after I eat and in the evening. There is usually less activity in the morning. Does this mean she likes to sleep in????
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment